Untitled

School life VS College life
When I was in school, I wished to be in college as in television we see college students enjoying their lives more than we enjoy in school. Now, when I am finally in college, I want my school life back coz now I have come to know that everything that we see in television is no right, reality is always different. My school life was lot more better than my present college life. From last two months I am busy with all my daily assignments, projects and all the stuff than I get in college. So, I am getting very less time to spend on blogger or any other social sites. Nor I am getting any time to write, though I have plenty of topics in my mind. In school I had plenty of time to enjoy even after completing all my works, but here I am free only on sundays. So, as I have got some time to spare today, I am posting this UNTITLED post just to keep my blog running till I get some time to type my thoughts on a word document... 


So, my dear readers please bear with me. I will be back soon. Till then, BYE...
Share this article :

+ comments + 5 comments

Anonymous
4 September 2012 at 10:33

Lovely site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also.
My website > how to get laid in college

Anonymous
5 September 2012 at 10:49

Thanks for finally tаlκing about > Untitled < Loved it!
Here is my web site ... Fish Oil Benefits

Anonymous
5 September 2012 at 15:56

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
my website > Learn More

Anonymous
6 September 2012 at 11:24

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through
Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch
out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
My web blog :: davidoff cigarettes

Anonymous
8 September 2012 at 22:08

Ηеy ѵery nice blοg!
Also see my page > Terry Sawyer

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!