Trick to show your name in taskbar

Here is a trick to add your name in place of AM and PM beside time in the taskbar.

It's simple
Goto Start -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language option -> Customize (beside English US) -> Go to TIME tab -> Change AM symbol and PM symbol from AM and PM to your name -> Apply -> Ok ...


IS it changed ??? May be not ...

Now go to time in taskbar and Double Click it to open "Date and time property" ...
Look at the place where time changes in digital format i.e. 02:47:52 AM , click to arrow to chage the AM or PM by selecting and press arrow.
Apply -> OK.

It will Show your name!!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!