My Drawing - Joker from the Dark Knight....


Why so serious???

After a long long time, here's another scribble by me....



Share this article :

+ comments + 4 comments

5 July 2014 at 12:20

Awesome Bro!

7 July 2014 at 15:31

amazing

2 April 2016 at 13:30

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!