Something Awesome and a SORRY. . .

I was recently given the 'Awesome Blogger Award' by 'Nagini' of 'A Homemaker's Utopia' . This is my first award in the blogosphere. So, this means to me a lot. Awards are always meant to encourage people and push them to do better, and I promise to do better from now on. So, thank you Nagini, for this award !!!

Awesome Blogger award
According to The Awesome Blogger Award rules (as I got to know from posts of other winners) one has to:

> Display the award in his/her post.

> Thank the awesome blogger who generously passed it on to him/her.

> Share 7 random facts about him/her (the most difficult task according to me).

> Pass this on to 10 other Awesome bloggers and let them know that they've been awarded.


So, here is list of 7 random things about me-

1. I hate maths. According to me 'MATHS' means 'Mental Attack To Handsome Students'.

2. The two things I am afraid of are height and my DAD.

3. According to me winning is more important than participating.

4. I hate it when I have to take up corrupt ways coz I dont have any choice left.

5. I cant survive a single day without my mobile.

6. To me TV is life and Movie is oxygen.

7. I miss my friends more than my family.


These are some of my favourite blogs whom I would love to pass this award to ( got many but can list only 10 :-( ), all are worth reading. Check them out for sure.

1. Whatever it Takes !

2. bigbitz-blog

3. Words

4. Deep from my heart

5. Subho's Jejune Diet

6. Ranjana's Craft Blog

7. Sangry Words

8. All Faces Of Me

9. Safarnaamaa . . .

10. Tilling the Earthwoman



Now friends, Sorry for not going through and not commenting on your posts. I have been to a whole new city for higher studies where I have no desktop or laptop nor any kind of internet connection. I promise to become regular after I get my laptop. So, kindly bear till then . . .

SORRY :-(
Share this article :

+ comments + 7 comments

3 July 2012 at 00:11

i am honored bro :)
thanks a ton ...

happy to be your NO 1 favorite blogger, i am seeing you for long time :) you are really improving with your traffic, your talents and words as always STAYS HIGH :)

Traffics are nothing but an appreciation from a fellow blogger is something huge,
thanks a ton :)
i wish you a successful future in blogging ;)

Anonymous
3 July 2012 at 00:53

hey, congrats on the award, and thanks for the mention. it is so heartening to know that my humble attempts at building a new awareness among people is on your favorites list. will do all i can to ensure that you continue to feel the same way.

4 July 2012 at 02:26

Congrats and thanks a lot dear.:)

8 August 2012 at 14:31

Thanks a lot DEE. Hope I am able to stand on our expectations . . .

8 August 2012 at 14:35

Thanks @Subhorup. You are on my favorite list because of your attempts, ans I also know that you will always be in my favorite list by keeping the good work up :-)

8 August 2012 at 14:38

Thanks a lot @Saru for being a constant reader cum teacher to me . . .

12 August 2012 at 11:21

Congratulations Ashwini Dey. Glad that you find my work interesting and thank you for the support and nomination.
Happy blogging my dear.

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!