Just Like That . . . .


Just like that
I want to live,
I want to die,
I want to reach above the sky.
Above the earth,
I want to fly,
Though impossible, I want to try.
I want to jump,
I want to roll,
I want to seperate my body from my soul.
I want to crawl,
I want to run,
I want to shine brighter than sun.
I want to love,
I want to hate,
I want to win and defeat my fate.
I want to die,
and take rebirth,
as a illusion on a seperate earth.
I want pleasure,
I want pain,
I want to run madly in rain.
I want to smile,
I want to frown,
take my bike and hit the town.
I want to stare,
I want to blink,
I want to mind, nothing to think.
I want to scream,
I want to shout,
on a lonely road I want to roam about.
I want to take,
I want to give,
a cheerfull life I want to live.
I want to laugh,
I want to cry,
this poem will make your mind fry.
I had less,
but plenty of time,
So, just like that, I wrote this rhyme . . . .

Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

10 October 2012 at 23:00

Beautiful poem, full of hope and loved the rhyme :)

11 October 2012 at 08:45

I like the essence of a sould that wants liberation. Seeing so many bondages around us, I am sure this poem though simple and funny has a much deeper meaning. Nice one; keep writing; keep sharing.

17 October 2012 at 20:27

Beautiful poem! The word selection provide such a vivid description. Really enthralling, the rhyme is lovely!! Haven't read something like this in a long time :) keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!