2 minutes (55 fiction) . . . .

We were sitting on either side of a bench in a lonely park, looking down at the fallen leaves of that tree where our names were engraved. That two minutes of silence broke when I looked at her and saw a round tear roll down her cheek. I went to her side and held her tight in my arms. My heart became light feeling her warm breath on my shoulder, so I hugged her more tight and more closer to me . . . .


-> My first 55 fiction.
   So, please do comment . . . .
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
6 May 2012 at 09:21

55r should have a beginning and end in a crisp short way. This could be a flash fiction if you add some more to it. Though I liked the idea. Keep writing. Do read some of mine, I am also experimenting with them. Best to you

6 May 2012 at 09:43

Thanks @tikulicious, for your comment. Will surely visit your blog to check out 55r.
Keep visiting . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!