Schooltime LOVE . . . .




Hello friends, I would like to ask you a question, What is LOVE ? ? ? Sorry to say, but no-one has a correct answer to this. According to present youth, to be in relation with any girl or a boy is called love . . . . You can hear peaple saying "I love her", "I love him","I can't live without him/her" and so on. But actually all this a drama, nothing other than a over-acting.




Let me tell you, love is a heavenly feeling which arises when you have extreme faith in someone or you have great respect for someone. You can love anyone, your mom, your dad, your brother, your sister, any girl, any boy, you can love anyone in this world even though you have never ever met him/her. But nowadays Love is becoming a crazy fashion amongs teenagers.


Go to any class of any school, you will get dozens of couples there. Talk to them and the will say that they love each other and that their love is pure. You can make out by this what love is to them. They don't even know if they will ever meet each other after completing their education there in school. No guarantee of living together for whole life, but they say they are in love.


Now, let me tell you that what they want is just to show others that most sexy girl of the class is their girlfriend or the most handsome boy is their boyfriend. They think having a girlfriend or boyfriend is a great achievment for them. That is why they are always in a rush to make relationship with a person of opposite sex. And they name this craziness as 'Love'.


Not only this, this schooltime love results in many more such things on which I will throw light in my later posts. Till then think about this 'Schooltime Love' and ask yourself 'Are you really in love ? ? ?' . . .
Share this article :

+ comments + 8 comments

25 March 2012 at 22:23

there are only two kind of people ashwini !
people who share their love
people who never share their love

beautifully said...
NOSTALGIC

25 March 2012 at 23:50

Thanks @DeepaK KarthiK (420*), for encouraging me with your lovely comment . . . .

27 March 2012 at 10:48

Well.. you have touched upon a very complicated topic.. :)
As you said no one can define love. It has a different meaning for different people.. When you are small you love small things but when you grow up you grow out of it... Does that mean your love was not real love.. It was real as long as it lasted.. Same thing can be said about schooltime love or for that matter any kind of love.. As long as you think you are in love, you are in love.. Once you come out of it you will look back and realize it was nothing close to love.. will wait for your future posts.. :)

Cheers,
BK

27 March 2012 at 11:29

True... nice post :)

27 March 2012 at 12:06

@BK, thanks for the comment. You are right BK love is real till it lasts, but as I have seen in my school and other schools in my town that students pretend to love each other just to show others that they have a girlfriend or boyfriend. And I seriously don't like this . . .

27 March 2012 at 16:45

Thanks @Vikram Pyati, for your generous comment. Keep visiting . . .

13 April 2012 at 16:11

nice stories

13 April 2012 at 18:12

Thanks @Arjun . . .
Keep visiting . . . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!