Devil May Cry . . . .


Crying Devil
Deep inside the dark,
behind the ominous dog's bark,
the lonely devil cries,
after telling numerous lies,
his string heart feels weak.
he now wants to be meek,
coz the world now is more evil,
bigger and stronger than that devil.
lonely and currupted he now feels,
with burning emotions thah never heels.
depressed, distressed and demotioned,
he stands alone mistically stunned.
The cries from his pained heart,
is tearing the silence apart.
love is what he now needs,
to heal his heart which now bleeds.
tears from his helpless eyes,
shows us that a devil too cries . . . .

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!