Minutes To Midnight || Prologue . . .

Minutes To Midnight - The Runaway


Minutes To Midnight - Cover page

Prologue :-


“Sir, where should I take you?”

“Err… Take me to the airport, and take the long route please. I will pay you extra”

“OK! Sir”

I don’t know why I told the driver to take the long but I just told… I think because I didn’t know actually I was to go or maybe to change my mind of going to airport. Maybe something else… but I seriously didn’t know where to go. I have everything in my life (name, fame, money everything) but I don’t have anything that a person needs to be happy (family, friends), nothing at all. That time I had nothing in my mind what to do.

I opened my bag and took out a book. The cover page showed ‘The child under the tree by Anurag Kumar’. This book was the bestseller in India, not only in India but in other countries too. And the writer was on seventh sky. Very rich, famous and loved by everyone and that was no-one other than me. Yes, I am Anurag Kumar, you humble servant. Some years ago I dreamt of all that I have today name, fame, riches and all such filth and that time I had something I dream of today family, friends, relatives and many such necessities that I don’t have now.

Six years ago I did something I am paying for till today. I wish I should never had done that. I wish I could fly back in time and undo what I did years back. All this started about ten years ago...


*********************************************



Keep Visiting for more . . .
Please comment, I need some feedback to continue . . .
Share this article :

+ comments + 4 comments

17 April 2012 at 10:59

Waiting for more! Nice start. From a feedback end, I would say help me as a reader visualize it a little more. Where are you? Is it your car? A cab? An auto? How does the driver look like? Does he look scary? Intimidating? You could probably pack some more thrill because 9 times out of 10 am guessing the prologue is like the first impression of a book and the initial pages are the ones that have to keep the reader captivated and have him going! Waiting to read the rest! Keep it up!

17 April 2012 at 11:04

Intriguing wud love to read more of it..
If you dont mind some proff reading is required though, but again m no expert ;)

17 April 2012 at 15:58

Thanks @Deepa for the feedback. You are right prologue is the first impression to the readers. I certainly didn't keep this in mind, will improve this soon.
Keep visiting . . .

17 April 2012 at 16:22

Thanks @Kapil for your comment. Actually I have done mistakes while copying from my diary . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!